Saturday, February 11, 2006

the O.C.


Am I becoming a little obsessed with this? No, I think I'm not. I am not. Ok... maybe a little bit.
Well, it really makes me feel... I don't know... it makes me remember a great time I had one summer. Oh, California... The best holidays ever! No doubts!

August 2004.

San Francisco - Ukia - Lake Mendocino - BoonVille - Mendocino Coast - Sacramento - Donner Lake - Lake Tahoe - South Lake Tahoe - Bodie - Mono Lake - Yosemite Park - Monterey - Asilomar Beach - 17 mile drive - Pebble Beach - Cannary Road- Big Sur - Santa Cruz - Pacific Ocean - San Franscisco - Pier 39 - Twin Peaks - Lomber Street - Down Town - Shopping on Post Street - Huge Icecream at Ghiraldelli - Golden Gate Park - Golden Gate Bridge - Pont Reyes - Mendocino - Big River Beach - Ukia - ... and so on and so on... My God! Good memories. So good. I really have to go to CA again! I will. I swear I will.

" California, here we come, right back where we started for! "

1 Comments:

Blogger S said...

Descobri-te *

10:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home